TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Accessing the Site, in any manner, whether automated or otherwise, constitutes use of the Site and your agreement that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- A) Our Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. This site and the materials on the site may not be used without express consent of the Company. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. The information contained on this Site is for informational purposes only. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms and Conditions or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) this Site or any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact.
- B) Limitations on Linking and Framing. We may contain links to websites that we do not operate. We are not responsible for the content of any such websites, and you should direct any concerns regarding such websites to their respective site administrators or webmasters.
- Restricted Uses
Specifically, by using the Site, you agree not do any of the following: (i) hack, copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Site in any medium, including but not limited to by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; (ii) use any automated system, including but not limited to “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Site; (iii) transmit spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site; (v) take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) transmit any malicious software agents through the Site; (vii) collect or harvest any third-party personally identifiable information, including account names or Customer Data (as defined below), from the Site; (viii) use the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes; (ix) impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (x) interfere with the proper working of the Site; (xi) access any content on the Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Company; or (xii) bypass the measures we use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including but not limited to features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site.
- International Use
This site is operated and controlled by us in the United States. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users in countries other than the United States may access this site. We make no warranties that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in such locations. If it is illegal or prohibited in your country of origin to access or use this site, then you should not do so. Those who choose to access this site outside the United States do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.
We care about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site. If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Company. Neither Company nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any portion of the Site by anyone other than an authorized Company representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY COMPANY ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING COMMENT FIELDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our Company our affiliates, our successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and our respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
- Online Commerce
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You agree to provide full and accurate billing information upon request and will notify us immediately if the information provided to us has changed if you have purchased an ongoing service. If you agree you are responsible for all outstanding debts, collection costs and attorney’s fees upon default. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
All sales are billed in United States Dollars (“USD”) as required by law. You agree that you are responsible for any international transaction fees.
- Refund Policy
All products and/or services offered by the Site contain their own Refund Policy. Please refer to each product or services individual refund policy for that relevant information. If you receive a refund for a Product, you will have no further right to use that Product. We will have the sole discretion to determine whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria for a refund. For the avoidance of doubt, unless you are eligible to receive a refund, as provided herein, your obligation to continue to make all monthly payments with respect to a purchase shall remain in effect, notwithstanding the cancellation or termination of the applicable license for such Product.
- Interactive Features
- B) To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. If you share or disclose your password we reserve the right to permanently revoke your access to our Site. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We reserve the right to revoke your access for any reason or no reason. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
C)_______Facebook Community. In order to access the Facebook Group associated with certain products purchased on the Site you must register with your personal Facebook profile and it must match the name used on your method of payment to purchase the product(s). Business profiles are prohibited from registration.
- Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS. THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
You acknowledge and agree that no representation has been made by Company or its Affiliates and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in or purchase of any product or service on this Site.
All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
- A) The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Company infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to Company a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon Company actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to Company a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA and include:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
See http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. Company’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: email@example.com.
- B) This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Company and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by Company to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries.
- D) Resolution of Disputes. If not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties, every controversy or dispute relating to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association in the state of New York, Kings County, Brooklyn. All claims against Company must be lodged within 100-days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand. The parties shall cooperate to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or a decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate. In disputes involving unpaid balances on behalf your behalf, you agree you are responsible for any and all arbitration and attorney fees. The arbitrators may award attorneys fees to the prevailing Party if a claim is found to be baseless or frivolous in nature. You relinquish your right to participate in class action court proceedings against Company.
No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Company as a result of these Terms and/or your use of any product or service. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Company with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior understandings, statements or representations, whether electronic, oral or written, regarding the Services. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced. In addition to money damages, Company shall be entitled to seek equitable relief where appropriate if you breach of any of these Terms. These Terms are severable and may be construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties’ mutual intent. The titles and subtitles in these Terms are used for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing it. All references herein to “including” and variations thereof shall be deemed to mean, “including, but not limited to.” All references herein to “we,” “us” “our” or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to Company, Jonathan Twombly, employees, contractors, assigns, heirs and licensors, affiliates, owners, operators and agents of Company or Jonathan Twombly. All references herein to “you,” “your” or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to you individually, if you are entering into these Terms on an individual basis, and to the corporation, partnership or other organization or legal entity that you represent, if you are entering into these Terms on behalf of such organization or entity.
Copyrighted by Emmarin Media Ventures LLC. ALL rights reserved. No part of this Site or products and services contained therein may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined without express permission from Emmarin Media Ventures LLC.
- Contacting Us
If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org