Multifamily Launchpad’s Online Mastermind Event
COVID, the Economy & the Election:
What to Expect in Multifamily Investing in 2021
Join a hand-selected panel of real estate experts for a day-long online event on the
COVID, the Economy & the Election and what it means for multifamily real estate investors
October 28, 2020 - 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern
$97 per person
(normally $397 for non-members)
What Does 2021 Have In Store For
Multifamily Real Estate Investors?
We’re now more than 6 months into the coronavirus crisis and cases are rising again. What does this mean for Multifamily real estate investors?
We will hear from experts on the overall economy, the Multifamily lending industry, and real estate taxation to tell us where they think things are going. Plus, learn about how you can profit from the hottest asset class during the crisis, raise an investment fund in a crisis environment, and dispense with raising OPM altogether to bootstrap your way to a real estate empire.
This event is not to be missed!
Meet the Experts
(Line-up & order subject to change)
- How to Raise a Real Estate Investment Fund - with Paul Moore: Paul Moore, Managing Partner of Wellings Capital, host of the popular How to Lose Money Podcast, and frequent contributor to Bigger Pockets will discuss his experience raising blind real estate investment funds and offer guidance on how you can do it too.
- The Hottest Investment in the Time of Covid - with Anna Kelley: With everyone looking to flee COVID lockdowns and have more space, Anna Kelley, the Real Estate Investment Mom herself, joins us to teach you how to take advantage of the hottest category of real estate investment right now - vacation rentals.
- What's Really Happening in the Economy and How It Affects the Multifamily Investment Outlook - with Ryan Severino: Ryan Severino, Chief Economist at Jones Lang LaSalle, will tell us what is really happening in the economy right now, what the economic outlook is, and how it will affect Multifamily investment economics going forward.
- How the Presidential Election Will Affect Real Estate Taxation - with Ted Lanzaro: How will the outcome of the presidential election affect what you take home from your real estate investments? Ted Lanzaro, CPA and author of The Tax Smart Landlord, will explain what real estate investors can expect tax-wise in a second Trump administration or a new Biden administration.
- Bootstrap a Multifamily Investment Empire WITHOUT Syndicating Deals - with Boris Sanchez: Would you like to know how to build a multifamily real estate empire without syndication and without starting out with millions of your own? Boris Sanchez, head of Sanmore Investments, bootstrapped his own real estate empire, and he will share with you how he did it.
- How Has COVID Affected the Multifamily Real Estate Lending Environment? - with James Eng: When COVID hit, anxious multifamily lenders quickly imposed new conditions and expenses on loans. Six months later, what is the state of play? How is COVID continuing to affect lending and the multifamily market in general? James Eng of Old Capital will fill us in.
Purchase Your Tickets
Tickets to Multifamily Launchpad Live Events are usually $397 for non-members.
However, for this online event, we’ve lowered the price to just $97 per person.
FREE SPECIAL BONUS
All attendees receive the event recordings absolutely free.
Normally, recordings are available only to MFL members inside the member site.
DO NOT miss out on this valuable bonus! Be sure to grab your spot fast and get your free video recordings!
How’d you like to get Mastermind Day for Free?
Join Multifamily Launchpad for just $97 a month!
And get 4 live masterminds a year, monthly group calls, new content monthly,
and my complete Multifamily Investing program all included.
Cancel any time with one click of a button.
Join for just $97 a month!
About Jonathan Twombly…
Meet Your Instructor!
Jonathan Twombly is the owner of Two Bridges Asset Management LLC, host of the Real Estate Launchpad Podcast, owner of the Multifamily Investment Community group on Facebook, and a national board member of the Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization, Inc.
Jonathan spent more than a decade as a Wall Street lawyer, working on eight-, nine-, and ten-figure “bet the company” litigation in a number of high profile cases. In 2011, he co-founded the multifamily investment company TRB Investment Group LLC, and in 2013, he went out on his own to found Two Bridges Asset Management LLC, which now holds approximately $26,000,000 of multifamily real estate.
Jonathan has appeared on most major real estate investing podcasts, including BiggerPockets, the Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Show with Joe Fairless, Wheelbarrow Profits with Jake & Gino, Lifetime Cashflow Through Real Estate Investing with Rod Khleif, and many more.
Jonathan is a graduate of Harvard College and Columbia Law School. He speaks fluent Japanese. He lives with his wife and two children in New York City.
Here’s what my students have to say....
Finance Professional, Charlotte, NC
Jonathan is a born teacher. He loves to instruct people to share his knowledge, and he is very encouraging with us as students…. I think he genuinely wants us all to succeed.
Realtor and Investor
Realtor and Investor, Greenville, SC
Jonathan is … one of the genuine individuals that really just wants to help people.… We really trust his opinions and the information that he gives is wonderful.
New York, NY
Software Professional, New York, NY
Jonathan is very truthful and honest about what the realities are of getting into your first deal…. Jonathan is a great teacher and a great mentor.
Nuclear Engineer, North Carolina
[Jonathan] adds tons of insight and tons of value, and if he can’t answer something for whatever reason, he goes above and beyond to make sure he gets you in touch with someone who can.
© 2019 Multifamily Launchpad/Emmarin Media Ventures LLC - All Rights Reserved