Multifamily Launchpad’s Online Mastermind Event
What's the Future of Real Estate After COVID-19?
Join a hand-selected panel of real estate experts for a day-long online event on the
Future of Real Estate After COVID-19 in various asset classes, from Self-Storage to Co-Working
July 11, 2020 - 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern
$97 per person
(normally $397 for non-members)
The Economy Has Re-Opened, But COVID Has Left Its Mark.
How Will The Various Real Estate Asset
Classes Be Affected In the Aftermath?
The COVID-19 crisis and the widespread shutdowns that followed have dramatically shifted the ground under real estate investors’ feet.
Every asset class in real estate has been affected, but each will respond differently as the economy re-opens. In this Mastermind Event, you’ll learn how real estate professionals in the Self-Storage, Hotel, Mobile Home Park, Office, Co-Working, and Multifamily Property Management fields are strategizing for the new economic environment.
Meet the Experts
(Line-up & order subject to change)
- JR Patel, Hotels: Hear from Jay Patel, co-owner of the Budgetel hotel brand and founder of JMS Family Office, which owns in excess of $150,000,000 of commercial properties, on the future of the Hotel industry in the wake of COVID-19.
- Kevin Bupp - Mobile Home Parks: Renowned mobile home park investor and podcast host Kevin Bupp will discuss how Mobile Home Parks are being affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
- Arndt Nicklisch - Office: The COVID-19 crisis has occasioned much speculation about the future of offices. Long-time office investor, Arndt Nicklisch, will discuss how the office investment environment will change because of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Art Lieb - Multifamily Property Management: Art Lieb, Managing Partner of Provence Real Estate in Atlanta, Georgia, which manages thousands of units of Multifamily property throughout the Southeast, will discuss the future of Multifamily property management in a COVID-19 world.
- Nitesh Sapra - Self-Storage: Nitesh Sapra, Managing Principal of Nitneal Partners, and second-generation self-storage investor, will discuss how Self-Storage will react to the changes wrought by COVID-19.
- Jerome Chang - Co-Working: The founder of BlankSpaces, an LA-based co-working company, will talk about the radical changes coming to the co-working business model, as well as the way in which co-working can add to the bottom line for Multifamily in a work-from-home world.
Purchase Your Tickets
Tickets to Multifamily Launchpad Live Events are usually $397 for non-members.
However, for this online event, we’ve lowered the price to just $97 per person.
FREE SPECIAL BONUS
All attendees receive the event recordings absolutely free.
Normally, recordings are available only to MFL members inside the member site.
DO NOT miss out on this valuable bonus! Be sure to grab your spot fast and get your free video recordings!
How’d you like to get Mastermind Day for Free?
Join Multifamily Launchpad for just $97 a month!
And get 4 live masterminds a year, monthly group calls, new content monthly,
and my complete Multifamily Investing program all included.
Cancel any time with one click of a button.
Join for just $97 a month!
About Jonathan Twombly…
Meet Your Instructor!
Jonathan Twombly is the owner of Two Bridges Asset Management LLC, host of the Real Estate Launchpad Podcast, owner of the Multifamily Investment Community group on Facebook, and a national board member of the Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization, Inc.
Jonathan spent more than a decade as a Wall Street lawyer, working on eight-, nine-, and ten-figure “bet the company” litigation in a number of high profile cases. In 2011, he co-founded the multifamily investment company TRB Investment Group LLC, and in 2013, he went out on his own to found Two Bridges Asset Management LLC, which now holds approximately $26,000,000 of multifamily real estate.
Jonathan has appeared on most major real estate investing podcasts, including BiggerPockets, the Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Show with Joe Fairless, Wheelbarrow Profits with Jake & Gino, Lifetime Cashflow Through Real Estate Investing with Rod Khleif, and many more.
Jonathan is a graduate of Harvard College and Columbia Law School. He speaks fluent Japanese. He lives with his wife and two children in New York City.
Here’s what my students have to say....
Finance Professional, Charlotte, NC
Jonathan is a born teacher. He loves to instruct people to share his knowledge, and he is very encouraging with us as students…. I think he genuinely wants us all to succeed.
Realtor and Investor
Realtor and Investor, Greenville, SC
Jonathan is … one of the genuine individuals that really just wants to help people.… We really trust his opinions and the information that he gives is wonderful.
New York, NY
Software Professional, New York, NY
Jonathan is very truthful and honest about what the realities are of getting into your first deal…. Jonathan is a great teacher and a great mentor.
Nuclear Engineer, North Carolina
[Jonathan] adds tons of insight and tons of value, and if he can’t answer something for whatever reason, he goes above and beyond to make sure he gets you in touch with someone who can.
© 2019 Multifamily Launchpad/Emmarin Media Ventures LLC - All Rights Reserved