Multifamily Launchpad’s Online Mastermind Event
The Outlook for Multifamily Investing in 2021
Join a hand-selected panel of real estate experts for a day-long online event on Multifamily Outlook for 2021
January 13, 2021 - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern
$197 per person
(normally $397 for non-members)
The World Is Changing Fast.
What Do Multifamily Experts Predict for 2021?
With COVID in its second year, vaccines rolling out, and a new administration on the way, what is the outlook for Multifamily Investing in 2021?
Join our six expert panels and find out what the best and brightest in the field are thinking.
Meet the Experts
(Line-up & order subject to change)
- The Financing Environment in 2021: Hear James Eng of Old Capital Lending, Melissa Marcolini Quinn of NorthMarq, and Scott Williams of Aline Capital discuss the current lending environment for Multifamily and the outlook for the MF market in 2021.
- The Multifamily Sales Outlook for 2021: Join Alex McDermott, Jad Richa, and Stash Geleszinski, CCIM from national commercial brokerage Capstone Companies as they provide their view of the market and where they see things headed in the next year.
- Passive Investors Panel: A unique opportunity to take the temperature of experienced passive Multifamily investors, who will talk about their views of the current market and their investment plans this year. Panelists: Adam Jernow, Alex Kholodenko, Aman Preet Singh, and Robert McKay.
- Top Syndicators Panel: Top Syndicators Andrew Cushman, John Cohen, Bruce Fraser, Paul Moore, and Reed Goossens will divulge how 2020 turned out for them and what they expect to see in 2021.
- Coming Changes to SEC Rules: Peter Fischer, Esq., will discuss recent proposed changes to the fundraising rules that have great implications for the syndication and multifamily investing business.
- Doing the Really Big Deals: Ellie Perlman of Blue Lake Capital and Veena Jetti of Vive Funds will discuss taking down the $50mm+ deals and how to structure them to produce returns in this tight environment, as well as their forecast for 2021.
Purchase Your Tickets
Tickets to Multifamily Launchpad Live Events are usually $397 for non-members.
However, for this online event, we’ve lowered the price to just $197 per person.
FREE SPECIAL BONUS
All attendees receive the event recordings absolutely free.
Normally, recordings are available only to MFL members inside the member site.
DO NOT miss out on this valuable bonus! Be sure to grab your spot fast and get your free video recordings!
About Jonathan Twombly…
Meet Your Instructor!
Jonathan Twombly is the owner of Two Bridges Asset Management LLC, host of the Real Estate Launchpad Podcast, owner of the Multifamily Investment Community group on Facebook, and a national board member of the Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization, Inc.
Jonathan spent more than a decade as a Wall Street lawyer, working on eight-, nine-, and ten-figure “bet the company” litigation in a number of high profile cases. In 2011, he co-founded the multifamily investment company TRB Investment Group LLC, and in 2013, he went out on his own to found Two Bridges Asset Management LLC, which now holds approximately $26,000,000 of multifamily real estate.
Jonathan has appeared on most major real estate investing podcasts, including BiggerPockets, the Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Show with Joe Fairless, Wheelbarrow Profits with Jake & Gino, Lifetime Cashflow Through Real Estate Investing with Rod Khleif, and many more.
Jonathan is a graduate of Harvard College and Columbia Law School. He speaks fluent Japanese. He lives with his wife and two children in New York City.
Here’s what my students have to say....
Finance Professional, Charlotte, NC
Jonathan is a born teacher. He loves to instruct people to share his knowledge, and he is very encouraging with us as students…. I think he genuinely wants us all to succeed.
Realtor and Investor
Realtor and Investor, Greenville, SC
Jonathan is … one of the genuine individuals that really just wants to help people.… We really trust his opinions and the information that he gives is wonderful.
New York, NY
Software Professional, New York, NY
Jonathan is very truthful and honest about what the realities are of getting into your first deal…. Jonathan is a great teacher and a great mentor.
Nuclear Engineer, North Carolina
[Jonathan] adds tons of insight and tons of value, and if he can’t answer something for whatever reason, he goes above and beyond to make sure he gets you in touch with someone who can.
© 2021 Multifamily Launchpad/Emmarin Media Ventures LLC - All Rights Reserved