Multifamily Launchpad’s Online Mastermind Event
The Challenges and Opportunities
of Multifamily Real Estate Investing In the Current Climate
Join a hand-picked selection of Multifamily real estate experts for a day-long online event designed to help you navigate the COVID-19 crisis and thrive in its aftermath
April 25, 2020 - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time
$97 per person
(normally $397 for non-members)
How Is The COVID-19 Crisis Affecting Multifamily Real Estate?
And Where Does the Market Go From Here?
The COVID-19 crisis and the widespread shutdowns that followed have dramatically shifted the ground under Multifamily Investors’ feet.
To help you navigate the crisis and plot a course for future success in the business, we’ve assembled a lineup of top Multifamily experts to share how they navigated the last Financial Crisis, how the COVID-19 crisis compares, and how they are changing their business plans in response.
Meet the Experts
(Line-up & order subject to change)
- Brian Burke, Praxis Capital: Investing in Multifamily apartment buildings in a down economy, and how the COVID-19 pandemic compares to the Great Financial Crisis
- James Eng, Old Capital: How the debt markets have changed because of the COVID-19 crisis response, and what to expect from lenders going forward
- Bruce Fraser, Elkhorn Capital: How to purchase distressed multifamily properties in any market condition, and how his experience as a hedge fund manager in the Great Financial Crisis guides his investing in the COVID-19 crisis.
- Kay Hill, Broker, NAI Earle Furman: Veteran multifamily broker Kay Hill explains what she’s seeing in the multifamily market in real time and draws on her experience in the Great Financial Crisis to predict what could happen as we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Reed Goossens, Wildhorn Capital: How to pull off a heavy-lift repositioning deal in the midst of a financial crisis.
- Sapan Talati, Enzo Ventures: Best practices in asset management for multifamily properties, and what this 1,000+ unit firm is doing to asset manage during an unprecedented downturn in the economy.
- Ben Golden, Golden Tax Relief, and Ron Fossum, Tax Plan Wealth, will explain how real estate investors can collect the money they have coming under the CARES Act, and why they expect further relief to be coming
Purchase Your Tickets
Tickets to Multifamily Launchpad Live Events are usually $397 for non-members.
However, for this online event, we’ve lowered the price to just $97 per person.
FREE SPECIAL BONUS
All attendees receive the event recordings absolutely free.
Normally, recordings are available only to MFL members inside the member site.
DO NOT miss out on this valuable bonus! Be sure to grab your spot fast and get your free video recordings!
Not a Member of Multifamily Launchpad?!
How’d you like to get Mastermind Day for Free? Join Multifamily Launchpad for just $97 a month!
And get 4 live masterminds a year, monthly group calls, new content monthly,
and my complete Multifamily Investing program all included.
Cancel any time with one click of a button.
Join for just $97 a month!
About Jonathan Twombly…
Meet Your Instructor!
Jonathan Twombly is the owner of Two Bridges Asset Management LLC, host of the Real Estate Launchpad Podcast, owner of the Multifamily Investment Community group on Facebook, and a national board member of the Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization, Inc.
Jonathan spent more than a decade as a Wall Street lawyer, working on eight-, nine-, and ten-figure “bet the company” litigation in a number of high profile cases. In 2011, he co-founded the multifamily investment company TRB Investment Group LLC, and in 2013, he went out on his own to found Two Bridges Asset Management LLC, which now holds approximately $26,000,000 of multifamily real estate.
Jonathan has appeared on most major real estate investing podcasts, including BiggerPockets, the Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Show with Joe Fairless, Wheelbarrow Profits with Jake & Gino, Lifetime Cashflow Through Real Estate Investing with Rod Khleif, and many more.
Jonathan is a graduate of Harvard College and Columbia Law School. He speaks fluent Japanese. He lives with his wife and two children in New York City.
Here’s what my students have to say....
Finance Professional, Charlotte, NC
Jonathan is a born teacher. He loves to instruct people to share his knowledge, and he is very encouraging with us as students…. I think he genuinely wants us all to succeed.
Realtor and Investor
Realtor and Investor, Greenville, SC
Jonathan is … one of the genuine individuals that really just wants to help people.… We really trust his opinions and the information that he gives is wonderful.
New York, NY
Software Professional, New York, NY
Jonathan is very truthful and honest about what the realities are of getting into your first deal…. Jonathan is a great teacher and a great mentor.
Nuclear Engineer, North Carolina
[Jonathan] adds tons of insight and tons of value, and if he can’t answer something for whatever reason, he goes above and beyond to make sure he gets you in touch with someone who can.
© 2019 Multifamily Launchpad/Emmarin Media Ventures LLC - All Rights Reserved