You've Taken the First Step Toward a
Successful Multifamily Real Estate Business.
Watch the brief video Below to find out how to download
and most effectively use your Ultimate Checklist
What to do next:
The Ultimate Checklist is an incredibly valuable tool, and can become the entire foundation for a successful career in Multifamily Real Estate. But we all know that no tool is worth anything if you don't use it...
- 1Check Your Email: Look for an email from me, Jonathan Twombly, with the Subject Line "INSIDE: The Ultimate Multifamily Real Estate Checklist You Requested..."
- 2If you don't see that email, check your "spam" or "junk" folders - sometimes new emails have a way of ending up there.
- 3Download the Checklist - Click the link in the email and save the checklist document to your computer.
- 4Hit Reply to That Email and just say "Hi" - I am personally on the other side of that email and I'd love to meet you. ALSO, that will insure that you receive your bonus email mini-course about getting access to the best deals.
- 5Follow the first steps laid out in the instructions to get started.
- 6Join our Free Facebook Group - We've got a great community of over 11,000 investors there, and that is the best place to get your questions answered.
AS HEARD ON
What the Experts Say
As a real estate investor, consultant, and host of a successful real estate podcast, I know the real estate field, and I know a real expert when I see one. I've known Jonathan Twombly since I first got started in this business, and he is the real thing.
Joe Fairless, Host of the Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Podcast
I am impressed with Jonathan's skill and savviness in the multifamily space and I continue to learn from him.
Gino Barbaro, Co-Host of The Wheelbarrow Profits Podcast with Jake & Gino
I wanted to add a Multifamily expert to my podcast because it’s an important topic for my audience to understand. When I thought about who would provide them the best advice, independent of market hype, there was really only one choice - Jonathan Twombly.
Michael Zuber, author and podcast host, One Rental at a Time: The Journey to Financial Independence through Real Estate
[Jonathan] stands out as one of the best multifamily investors, and teachers, in the industry.
Reed Goossens, podcast host and author, Investing in the U.S.: The Ultimate Guide to U.S. Real Estate
As a former commercial broker and now the owner of 1,300 apartment units, I know real estate investment as well as anyone. You come across few people in this field who really know what they're talking about. Jonathan is one of them.
John Cohen, JC Property Group LLC